Dates: Apply by noon on Wednesday 6 July 2022
We reserve the right to close the job advert early should we receive a high amount of applications
Level: Level 1 – Level 3
Salary: Grade will be dependent upon experience
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Contract type: Full-time, Term Time (32.5 hours per week).
Core hours Monday – Friday 8.30am –3.30pm
Contract term: Temporary in the first instance for 1 year
Do you have:
- Commitment to helping all pupils reach their full potential.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals.
- Ability to initiate exciting and engaging ways to teach pupil’s in a small group setting.
- Able to think creatively and practically when trying to achieve an objective.
- Ability to work using your own initiative.
- Good English, Mathematics and ICT skills
If so, Ken Stimpson Community School is the place for you!
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- Bespoke training programmes
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
We are developing the already strong provision we offer our students for social, emotional, and mental health needs in school and are currently looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant. The successful candidate will have a high level of understanding and knowledge of working with students with autism and social, emotional, and mental health needs. Experience of working within Science faculty would be desirable.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance.
Please complete the electronic application form and your letter of application to let us know what motivates you to be a suitable candidate to meet this position.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
- For application details and an application form, please visit the ‘Current Vacancies’ page at www.kscs.org.uk/vacancies
- If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Roz Mercuri (School Business Manager) via email r.mercuri [at] kscs.org.uk
- Please return completed applications to Pauline Greenwood at p.greenwood [at] kscs.org.uk by noon on Wednesday 6 July 2022