We expect you to:
Check Teams daily for work and instructions
- Check your school email account for additional information
- Complete work in the format requested
- Maintain the same standards and care over your work as you would inside of school
- Meet assignment deadlines, set through Teams, unless alternative arrangements are made with your teachers
- Will be given instructions to upload your work to your teacher via Teams - this can be achieved by taking a photo/scan of your exercise book pages/project work if required
If you don’t have IT access during this time you should contact your Head of Year who will be able to assist
- Your work will be set via Teams. The majority of the work will be set as near to the start of your period of isolation as possible. Please use your normal school timetable to divide the work up each day. We suggest you allow 45mins/1 hr to complete a normal lessons worth of work which will be set as a continuation of learning.
- A copy of your daily timetable can be found in your Outlook/Teams calendar, you will be expected to complete the same number of lessons per day as if you were in school
- A member of staff will make regular contact during this period of remote learning to offer pastoral support.
You can contact us via the main school number or your tutor via email if required
- Completed work should be uploaded throughout the week following the deadlines set by your teachers.
- If work is handwritten you can photograph/scan it before uploading to your assignments in Teams. Work completed on a PC can be attached directly.
- All work will be acknowledged and provided with feedback inline with normal faculty policies.
Regular updates will be provided via email and social media please make sure you follow these.