- in providing a climate that encourages students to develop their abilities, gain confidence to play their role as citizens in society and lays the foundation for continuing learning.
- in fulfilling the potential of students and teachers.
- that students should have a strong sense of worth, self-esteem and development of character.
- in equality of opportunities for all.
- that a purposeful partnership between parents, students and teachers creates the most effective environment for learning.
- that supportive relationships with other schools, the local community, business and industry benefit all.
To ensure the fulfilment of our values we aim to:
- promote the understanding that education is a lifelong process.
- provide a curriculum that matches the ability of each student and allows them to develop their full potential.
- develop the academic, personal, spiritual and social aspects of students' lives and encourage adaptability, self-belief and tolerance.
- nurture character through the promotion of trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring and citizenship.
- reward students for their achievements and celebrate success.
- ensure that everyone, regardless of race, creed, gender or ability, has equal access to all areas of school life and that cultural diversity is celebrated.
- create a welcoming atmosphere in which parents are encouraged to take shared responsibility for their child's education.
- sustain mutually supportive links.